Having a WordPress website is a huge investment. You may have invested a lot of time building it yourself or a lot of money having a website designer build it for you.
Are you second-guessing how you’ve set up your WordPress site? Do you need a second opinion on how your WordPress developer has built your website? Has it been a while since you’ve had someone review your WordPress website?
Look no further! I’ve built many WordPress websites (under the supervision of my cats!). I’ve taught many people how to maintain and update their WordPress websites. And I’ve helped people fix issues they’ve had with their websites.
My Website Health Check is an obligation-free, fixed-price service. It’s designed to give you peace of mind through honest feedback from a tech-savvy expert.
I recently engaged Rachel from Crazy Cat Copy to help me with my website which was a nightmare after having it created overseas. She was extremely helpful, making every step easy along the way which was great for non-technical people! Rachel knows her way around WordPress easily and efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend her or use her again if needed.
Rachel is a whizz. I found her very easy and clear to work with. She persisted through to resolution with a complicated tech problem that my web developer had been unable to resolve. I’ll definitely be using her services again and can happily recommend her.
The Purrfect Website Health Check
- Review WordPress settings: are they setup correctly?
- Review WordPress plugins: are they up-to-date? Do you have plugins installed that you don’t need? Are you missing plugins that should be installed?
- Review Theme settings: is it setup correctly?
- SEO: is your site optimised for search engine optimisation?
- Google Analytics: has it been setup and configured correctly?
- Google Search Console: has it been setup correctly?
- Image optimisation: are your images correctly optimised?
- Mobile responsive: Is your website mobile responsive?
- Review website speed
- Review crawlability: is there anything stopping search engines from crawling your site?